[K12OSN] Meeting with district

Ray Garza rgarza28 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 05:00:04 UTC 2006

Holy bat something! A $1000 router for the small lab? Doesn't anyone in
that dept know any linux/BSD? How about a small $100 router from CompUSA
or someplace like that? Could have done it for free with OpenBSD and a
used PC. Oh, well. I guess they wanted something to manage. Hey, at
least your on your way for some fun. :)

Do you mind sharing as to what were their real concerns? Was it close to
what you thought they were?

-ray