[K12OSN] K12LTSP missing some important stuff for our school purposes

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Thu Nov 2 14:31:26 UTC 2006

Hey Tim,
1. Can you (or anyone else) elaborate on how you get PXE to download and run Etherboot?
  I've got some machines that have PXE, but, as you say, they won't boot.

2. How do you use the 3c905c as an eprom programmer?  I assume you load a full linux on
the host system and run some sort of utility?

Thanks.

Petre