[K12OSN] Meeting with district

Tom Wolfe twolfe at sawback.com
Thu Nov 2 16:04:34 UTC 2006

If his upstream techs are paranoid of the idea of Todd's setup I have to
wonder about their security in general. What's to prevent some kid from
firing up his/her own DHCP server or worse on any of the other computers
(or plug into a random ethernet port with his/her own machine) elsewhere
in their system not protected by one of these cheesy "hardware"
firewalls...? Tom