[K12OSN] rsync K12LTSP repository

Dan Young dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us
Fri Nov 3 16:34:15 UTC 2006

Joshua Chessman wrote:
> I have four LTSP servers running in my district and instead of sending
> each one out to update from the Internet I'd like to create a local
> repository.  I've been trying to rsync the data down from
> http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP/5.0.0-32bit/ to no avail.  Does
> anyone have any hints they can pass along?

Lance included a nice script in his reply. I just wanted to note that
you can always browse the rsync repositories with:

rsync rsync://k12ltsp.mesd.k12.or.us

and then drill down further:

rsync rsync://k12ltsp.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP-5.0.0-32bit-all/
rsync rsync://k12ltsp.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP-5.0.0-32bit-all/i386/
etc...

--
Dan Young <dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services