[K12OSN] Installation issues

Peter Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Sat Nov 4 02:31:44 UTC 2006

Check the md5sum on the iso files before you go to the trouble of
downloading them again.  That is, at a prompt, type

md5sum k12ltsp-5.0-disc1.iso

(or whatever the iso file name is.)  It will take several seconds, but
then spit back a number; compare that number to the one listed in the
MD5sum file on the download page.

Petre