[K12OSN] Error Message

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Tue Nov 7 17:47:51 UTC 2006

I have seen this with NFS mounted /home.

Try editing /etc/gdm/custom.conf and add this line to the "[security]"
section:

	RelaxPermissions=1

You need to restart GDM for this to take affect. You can either reboot
or run "gdm-restart" - either way it kick off all of your users, so
you'll want to do it after-hours.

-Eric