[K12OSN] Error! dhcpcd failed!

Shane Sammons shane.sammons at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 19:34:45 UTC 2006

Petre,
Thanks for the side questions feedback. I will consider it, as I think it
could be proactively organized and help develop good Wiki articles and such.
I see the point where a mailing list lets you sit in just your email client,
which makes it easy to interact with. But I do know you can "subscribe" to
specific forums topics and such. So perhaps I will give it a shot, as I
would like to help for once with a project in some way, and I am not a great
programmer or anything.

P.S. Hopefully the Google tip will let me find an answer to my question,
because it is driving me nuts, perhaps I can switch NICs and see.