[K12OSN] Error! dhcpcd failed!

Shane Sammons shane.sammons at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 19:57:54 UTC 2006

Ray and Les:

Ray I updated the bios to A10 from A01, PXE failed to get DHCP, I will have
write down the error.

When I said I moved it down the basement, I mean all of it, the switch sits
on the TC and the server sits under the table. Both the TC Mon, Key, and
Mouse are next to the servers.

I am 99.9% sure that switch is 100% because we just got 3coms about 30 days
again to "fix" the network as they could be managed and vlan properly, but
the Dells were joining an MDF (where this one was from) and an IDF via Fiber
SCF (or SFC) transceivers, and this switch in the MDF fed into our passport
over a cross over. I will try with a 10T Hub I have, and if I can grab my
little 5 port 10/100 Switch I can try with that.

As for the link connectvity, yes the switch shows "green" which is the 100Mb
connectivy, Orange is 10.

I will run back down and see what else I can write down and give you...sucks
I have no network connection down there, tried to run one, but the cable was
too short and I have no cable here(yet I have the crimper and ends :P ).