[K12OSN] Error! dhcpcd failed!

Shane Sammons shane.sammons at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 21:49:33 UTC 2006

I honestly can't say, I searched the documentation CD for its IP address,
and I did not notice a default one, only how to use the console to change
it. I am home now, so I can not do anything with it, but perhaps I can try
adjusting the factory default IP to a new IP and see if that makes a
difference.

Any other reason it could cause a whole switch to reboot?