[K12OSN] Opinions on a Forum

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Mon Nov 13 21:15:32 UTC 2006

I agree...a wiki is a better idea, but it must be added to.  The problem
with a forum is that someone with the answer actually has to go there and
post an answer to a question.  The mailing list....while a bit unorganized
will get much quicker results.  A  more active wiki....like the Ubuntu
wiki will give us a place to put more permanent help.  Just my $.02