[K12OSN] [OT] Ticket tracker

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Tue Nov 14 22:26:02 UTC 2006

Hi Ben,

We have used OSticket for three years now.It is in mothballs right now,as
far as development.The site claims to be "coming out" with a new release
but this has been said for one year now. But,, it very
simple..effective.easy to setup.
I couldnt think of anything it "doesnt" do that we'd like it to do. I have
simply left the first version we setup,in place,and never updated.
If you like i can give you our ftp site and you can download the version
that works great for us,,or simply do a google for OSticket and see what
their site has to say. Youll have to dig in the forums there that someone
has posted,for a version that is posted to download it. The price is
right:)...free....
Hope this helps.

Barry Cisna
westcentral school