[K12OSN] Netware authentication and PAM

John Lucas mrjohnlucas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:59:30 UTC 2006

NCPFS is in the k12ltsp yum repository (version 2.2.6-2) so the source RPMs
should be available from the download site (and mirrors). I don't know what
options the binaries were compiled with, but it is possible that they might
already be suitable, in which case you could install them with:

	yum install ncpfs

If not then the source RPMs should allow you to set the needed options.