[K12OSN] What's coming in edubuntu...report from UDS Mtn View

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Nov 16 16:06:35 UTC 2006

> site.  Feel free to comment on the contents of my blog
> article...let's discuss the awesome stuff that's on the way!  :-)

Hey Dave, thanks for the update.  Very cool stuff on its way, and a lot of
those things are requests I hear often from teachers.  Good thing your invited
along to give an excellent perspective.

Thanks for your dedication.  Hopefully I'll be able to make it to Boston this
year so you can fill me in personally about what is going on.....of course
you'll have another chance to head out this way to 2nd annual North Central
Linux Symposium :-)  I hear planning is already under way!