[K12OSN] Some trouble with flash apps

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Fri Nov 17 16:03:59 UTC 2006

1) All flash or a specific page? We've seen some pages bring pretty fast
servers close to their knees they are so bloated and hi rez. If it's a
"heavy" page, try using medium or low quality by right clicking on the
animation.

2) If all flash, something else is wrong, as we run a ton of it.

How many clients hang off the lab switch?

regards,
William