[K12OSN] network control?

David Whitmer dwblue02 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 18:54:07 UTC 2006

----- Original Message ----

Alex,

Try checking out CensorNet (www.censornet.com).  Like IPCop, it requires a dedicated PC.  It runs Dansguardian and Squidguard, with a web-based interface for maintenance and reports.  It also logs web access by username.  We've been using it for several years.

David Whitmer
Director of Media & Technology
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)
web: www.calvaryschoolsholland.org