[K12OSN] Question on how to add gnome menus in ICEwm

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Tue Nov 21 02:07:38 UTC 2006

Edwardson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did an upgrade of my K12-5 to K12-6Beta5 and it's working fine with
> some minor problems. Anyway, my question is how do i add gnome menus in
> Icewm? Since i used k125 i didn't have success in adding gnome menus in
> ICEWM.

I'm not much of an expert on IceWM, hopefully someone more experienced
will be able to answer in detail.

Make sure that the "icewm-menus-gnome2" package is installed.

> Bug Reporting: As i mentioned im testing K12-v6, how can i report bugs?

I prefer if people post them here to the list.

If you need to make a private bug report, you can email me directly.

> Thanks in advance for helping.

Thanks in advance for the bug report ;-)

-Eric