[K12OSN] gcompris, childsplay, tuxtype in windows

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Wed Nov 29 03:55:08 UTC 2006

That's the hard way....simply log in as root.....fire up alacarte menu
editor (you may need to install it first....  yum install alacarte)  and
simply edit the command for the menu item by adding the   -window   switch
or whatever is called for at the end of the command.   Click close and
you're done.  :-)  Changes made in the GUI as root in K12LTSP in most
cases are system wide.  (alacarte also works in Ubuntu...etc...it's a
Gnome menu editor)