[K12OSN] windows machines on LTSP subnet

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Nov 1 16:56:59 UTC 2006

Interesting... chkconfig shows NAT to be going in runlevels 2345.

I have no iptables rules when I do an 'iptables -L' no firewalling on
the LTSP server it's behind the school's firewall.

Here is a line from ip_conntrack :
tcp      6 44 TIME_WAIT src=10.1.3.35 dst=209.104.35.15 sport=49647
dport=80 packets=6 bytes=1413 src=209.104.35.15 dst=10.1.3.35 sport=80
dport=49647 packets=6 bytes=760 [ASSURED] mark=0 use=1

--Huck