[K12OSN] Shared Sessions? - SonicWall

Mel Wade mel at melwade.com
Sun Nov 5 21:29:54 UTC 2006

I've run into a unique problem.

I have my K12LTSP setup and authenticating off the AD server.  Whew!

We use a SonicWall firewall and we have it setup to require user login (via
SonicWall's LDAP connection to the AD).  What happens is that if you go to a
web site, it redirects to the SonicWall login screen.  Once logged in a
popup comes up that keeps them authenticated and the main screen moves on to
the requested site.  When I login as on a LTSP client, it does uses the
authentication that I had logged into as root on the console...  Not good.
Does anyone have an idea why this may be happening?

--
Mel Wade
"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." - BF