[K12OSN] Re: Shared Sessions? - SonicWall

Mel Wade mel at melwade.com
Sun Nov 5 21:36:07 UTC 2006

It also has a problem the other way around--if i'm signed in on a client I
don't have to sign in on as root on the console.  I only have one client
setup right now, but I think its safe to assume that it would be a problem
for all clients.  Once one is signed in the others can browse based on their
login.

Mel