[K12OSN] new lab

Nathan Hamilton nhamilton at tcse.us
Mon Nov 6 15:13:49 UTC 2006

Yes, this was probably the case.  I was logged in as administrator when
I was checking them out and I'm sure that the teachers were logging kids
in under the same username when they were trying it as well.

Is it possible to connect this lab to one of or several of the networked
printers throughout the building?  I plan on putting a printer In the
lab itself but until then am curious if it is possible to connect to a
printer on a windows server 2003 network.  Also, once the local printer
is installed will it be possible to have other cpu's outside of the
Fedora lab to print to that printer??  Thanks again.