[K12OSN] So close....

Mike Oliveri moliveri at rb60.com
Tue Nov 7 19:00:13 UTC 2006

I've been working with MNJ Technologies this year and have been very
happy: www.mnjtech.com

My rep is Mike Licht -- mlicht at mnjtech.com

They're basically looking to compete with CDW and the like.

You might also want to try Tiger Direct. I forget the name of their back
end, but they do large sales, too. You might have to file some paper
work to do POs. My rep there is Kathleen Zukovich --
Kathleen.Zukovich at tigerdirect.com

The majority of my parts and similar purchases actually go through
Tiger. We use an Amex card most of the time, but again, I'm pretty sure
you can get set up to do purchase orders.

Take care,
Mike Oliveri
Tech Cooridnator
Roanoke-Benson CUSD #60