[K12OSN] So close....

Eric Brown ericbrow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 19:08:35 UTC 2006

I use MWave.com.  Their prices are often pretty good, and they will
give a small educational discount.  Good selection, they take a PO,
and turn-around time is pretty good.

I know they can be a little more expensive, but cdwg.com is also very
good.  Your sales rep is your best resource with them.  Mine actually
answers the phone most of the time personally.  If I leave a
voicemail, he's back with me usually in about 15 minutes.  You should
get a quote from them because the price will be lower.  They are good
about answering general questions, knowing what's a good product to
suit your needs, which ones have complaints, what's on sale, what's
about to be discontinued.

Finally, I managed to piece together a really decent server with
monarchcomputer.com.  I put together a dual 4800+ amd machine with 4gb
ram and 1.2 TB hard drive space for just a hair over $3000 last year.
They were also very helpful.

Good Luck
Eric