[K12OSN] So close....

Tom Wolfe twolfe at sawback.com
Wed Nov 8 14:33:10 UTC 2006

I deal with Dell, who has always been accommodating with PO's and even ship
without PO's on our Net-30 day account here in (normally but not now) sunny
Alberta.

I've also dealt with Tiger Direct for simple parts and have thought their
service was totally fine (but use an air miles credit card and haven't had
to deal with the rebate/return end of things yet...). Dell is the same as
Tiger Direct though with respect to misc non-Dell-branded items like hard
drives, etc: if you have a warranty issue you need to go straight to the
manufacturer.

...btw I've given up on the sound for now but am going ahead with the lab.
It's about 50-50 the teachers who want sound vs the teachers who don't want
sound!

Regards,
Tom Wolfe