[K12OSN] So close....

Eric Brown ericbrow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 15:41:26 UTC 2006

Our problem with dealing with Dell directly is that they will often
quote us higher prices than if we were Joe Public walking in off the
street.  Our principal has even resorted to using his personal credit
card and purchasing computers to save several hundreds of dollars per
machine.

We've tried multiple methods of trying to get them to cut us a better
deal, but they just won't cooperate very well with us here in Iowa.

Eric