[K12OSN] How about a scripting question :-)

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Nov 9 21:53:26 UTC 2006

This is what the script really looks like at this point:

#!/bin/sh
rm -f /root/mailusers
getent group staff | cut -d':' -f4 | sed -e 's/,/@winonacotter.org OK,/g' -e
's/,/\n/g' > /root/mailusers
postmap hash:/root/mailusers

The getent is all on one line, it just wraps with my mail client.  I will
change /root/mailusers to /etc/mailusers when things run perfect.

Thanks again for everyone's help.  I just need to figure out how to append the
extra stuff to the last user.  Is there a command that will echo text to the
end of a file?