[K12OSN] [FOLLOW UP] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Anyone tried this thinclient?

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 13:48:42 UTC 2006

On 31/08/06, Sudev Barar <sbarar at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25/08/06, Matthew Closson <matt at scrapshells.com> wrote:
> > Just curious if anyone has tried these as LTSP terminals and what your
> > opinion of them is?  Thanks,
> >           -Matt-

The Nohrtec MicroClient Jr. $120.00

> Matthew,
> Interested me enough to order a couple of them. Will post experience
> once I get them.

Got two numbers and tested them out. Worked wonderfully. The cost per
piece came out to be $120 plus shipping. They will give it for lower
price in bulk sales.

JFYI I have no interest with the supplier.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar

Another post pointed me out to a manufacturer in Taiwan but they will
not talk of less than 100 pieces.