[K12OSN] cifs mounting win2003 shares problem

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Nov 10 22:03:33 UTC 2006

Hmmm.  I seem to recall reading on this list a year or two ago of some problems unique
to Win2003.  This probably won't help you, but I'll toss it out as a longshot:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2005-April/msg00312.html

Likewise, use google to search the mailing list archive; e.g.:

windows 2003 shares site:www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn

HTH

Petre