[K12OSN] Do anyone here REALLY understand LTSP and remote sound?

Rita Gibson rgibson57 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 14 00:22:51 UTC 2006

Here is a document that might help explain some of the concepts --
sometimes rjune is on the LTSP IRC channel:

http://www.bravegnuworld.com/~rjune/ltsp/audio/HOWTO-arts.html

Our guru, who is also on this list, Calvin Dodge, has sound working very
well on our servers, I only occasionally have to specify a sound card
setting in the lts.conf file for older machines, but recently we have
been using quite a few Dell GX150s everything just works now. Maybe
Calvin will join in here with some explanation?

Rita Gibson
RMSELTech