[K12OSN] Do anyone here REALLY understand LTSP and remote

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Wed Nov 15 20:24:15 UTC 2006

John,

i810s do work. I think we have a bunch of them running.

Of course, the NTavo will be easier straight out of the box assuming the
6020P isn't much different than the 6010P I'm using right now.

Silly question. It appears that the modules are being loaded. Have you
enabled sound on the clients in preferences and made sure that under
Volume Control, you haven't muted something?

If your i810s aren't working or recognized, stick these into your
lts.conf

SMODULE_01   = i810_audio.o
SMODULE_02   = ac97_codec.o

we have IBM R41 laptops using i810 chipsets up as clients and sound
works fine. I feel like I've seen a number of other clients boot up with
i810s recognized and had sound.

Regards,
William