[K12OSN] Some trouble with flash apps

Grodeon, Steve R SRGrodeon at mckendree.edu
Thu Nov 16 21:03:45 UTC 2006

I am using ltsp 4.2 at my school and have everything setup very nice.  The only issue I am having is that flash apps are fairly laggy, especially when more than one user is on.  I am more specifically referring to flash games, as this is a college and many people like to play flash games.  We have a 100mps network and all the thin clients have ati video cards that get detected fine.  They work fine on the actual server itself so I'm not sure if it's a network issue or what.

-Steve Grodeon-