[K12OSN] Success!!! was: A tiny bit of success! Was: Do anyone here REALLY, understand LTSP and remote

john lists.john at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 20:06:24 UTC 2006

<http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/WorkInProgress#esd_ALSA_sound_on_LTSP_4_2>Hi
all,

Sound is finally working for both my Ntavo 6020A thin client and for my
Compaq Ipaq's with the 1810 chipset. This little package seems to be what
did the trick:
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/WorkInProgress#esd_ALSA_sound_on_LTSP_4_2

At least it what got stuff finally working for me after I had gone through
the steps here: http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/Sound

For folks who come after with similar problems, I am running Ubuntu
LTS 6.06and LTSP
4.2

My thanks to all for the assistance! I really appreciate it. I am jazzed!

John