[K12OSN] Posting files to the wiki?

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Nov 21 14:57:09 UTC 2006

Near as I can tell, the K12LTSP wiki (phpwiki) has no provision for posting & hosting of
files.  Is this correct?  (I really hope I'm wrong.)

The GDM that ships with FC5 is broken, such that autologin does not work correctly.
Over on the LTSP mailing list, Andrew Ziem posted a GDM package that is patched to fix
the problem.  My intent is to write a page on the K12LTSP wiki explaining how to setup
autologin, and which contains the patched GDM RPM file.  While I could simply post a
link to wherever the file is externally hosted, I think we can see the long-term problem
with that approach in DaGeek's various How-To's on the front page.  If nothing else,
I'll post the RPM file to the LTSP wiki and link to that, but I'd like to have it all
self-contained on the K12LTSP wiki if possible.

Petre