[K12OSN] DHCPD saga III

ahodson at elp.rr.com ahodson at elp.rr.com
Mon Nov 27 21:40:17 UTC 2006

Hello folks

Hope you all had a nice rest and a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I am still struggling with the DHCPD set up in a school's K12LTSP server.

After looking and implementing many of the recommendations sent by Eric
et all, I am now at the point where the error that the thin clients give is:

Could not find the Kernel image: vmlinuz.ltsp
TFTP Prefix /lts/pxe
Trying ro load pxelinux.cfg/(MAC address)
t t l pxelinux.cfg/default
----
I created a symbolic link (vmlinuz.ltsp) in
/tftpboot/lts/pxe/pxelinux.cfg, to /boot/vmlinux-2.6.17-1.2174_FC5smp,
but nothing (good) happens.

I know I am closer, but not there yet. Any suggestions?

cheers

Alan
El Paso, TX
-=o=-