[K12OSN] Print Management for K12LTSP

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Nov 28 20:17:41 UTC 2006

Yes it does...
Jerome distributes that with paid support only I believe.
support is(was) a mere $25/yr
I paid back in the day but my version is so old it has cobwebs...but
never fails me, so I've not bothered to upgrade...

Student server is scheduled for upgrade this summer, it'll happen then.

Love the software..
I might have the old version lay'n around in .rpm somewhere if you want
mail me offline.

--Huck