[K12OSN] yum problem

jconlon1 at elp.rr.com jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Tue Oct 3 13:16:17 UTC 2006

The commands I was trying to execute was:
yum install -y mplayer
yum update
yum --enablerepo -y mplayer-skins

I tried some others but don't remember them.

I reinstalled the operating system to clear up a different problem and
now when I enter yum install -y mplayer this is what I get:

[root at localhost ~]# yum install -y mplayer
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
macromedia                                                           [1/6]
core                                                                 [2/6]
k12ltsp                                                              [3/6]
updates                                                              [4/6]
webmin                                                               [5/6]
extras                                                               [6/6]
Parsing package install arguments
No Match for argument: mplayer
Nothing to do
[root at localhost ~]#

I have created the ATrpms.d file so it should work.
Thanks
Pat