[K12OSN] usb ports?

Samuel Villamizar samvillauel at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 12:06:15 UTC 2006

Barry, I called NTAVO directly and they setup a K12LTSP server in their facilities with version 5.0.0 and found the solution to make the USB ports works in their 6020P units, here is the solution just in case you know of somebody who might be having the same problem. It worked just fine for me.

Regards,
Sam Villamizar

Sam,
 Below are the instructions on how to get this to work.  Please use them and let me know how it goes. I'll be calling you tomorrow for an  update. Once this gets it to work we can place your order for the remaining  units. No reasonable offer will be refused.

   Phil DiGiacomo
 Devon IT Sales  Representative
 1100  First Avenue, Suite 100
 King of  Prussia,  PA 19406