[K12OSN] Stuck User

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Mon Oct 16 20:33:48 UTC 2006

Check the /tmp directory for leftover files tied to that user.  I had a similar problem
on a machine this past weekend where a test user ID was having troubles.  I deleted the
ID, recreated it, but still had problems with Gnome.  Turned out there were files in
/tmp that had the user ID in the file name that were causing problems.  Cleaned out /tmp
and everything was fine.

Petre