[K12OSN] Howto on load balancing

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at mac.com
Wed Oct 18 20:31:08 UTC 2006

Finally, after four years of driving people crazy, I may get to have an
LTSP lab. So I'm getting down to pricing servers, etc., and have been
looking for information about how to load balance over a couple of
servers. (The plan is to order two servers, each of which can barely run
the lab on its own, so that if one goes down, classes can continue while
we wait for repairs.)

I know people have done load balancing before, but is there a Howto
anywhere that walks somebody through how to go about it?

Thanks,
Todd