[K12OSN] Retiring a K12LTSP server (back to just FC6 LAMP/Samba)

Mike Oliveri moliveri at rb60.com
Wed Oct 25 14:07:13 UTC 2006

I agree, a reinstall is your best bet. It's faster and safer.

You could, however, backup a lot of the config files in the /etc
directory to make life easier for yourself. Even if you don't restore
them directly to the new server, you would have them on-hand for
reference to see how things were configured before. This would be
especially helpful for Apache and Samba configs.

Take care,
Mike