[K12OSN] Internet history folder/file location

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Oct 27 13:22:48 UTC 2006

this is from Trask a while ago..

!#/bin/bash
for x in `ls /home`; do
echo "Doing $x ..."
cd /home/${x}/.mozilla/firefox/*.default/Cache
rm -Rf *
done

but that's the Cache..

and here is one for Trash...from Les

The succinct way would be
  cd /home/${x}/.Trash && rm -rf *
(&& means continue if the previous command succeeded)
or just
rm -rf /home/${x}/.Trash/*
as long as the expansion fits in the command line size limit.

-- Les Mikesell les at gmail.com

HTH...Huck