[K12OSN] ERROR RESOLVING DEPENDENCIES

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Sun Oct 1 01:25:35 UTC 2006

The thing is the window that gives the list of needed dependencies.  I
did discover that I could copy and paste the information into a word
processor.  I still think that it would be nice if that particular
window had a print button on it because I generally have to print things
of that nature out to work with them anyhow.
Thanks
Pat