[K12OSN] Adobe Flash graphics-corruption in K12LTSP for web-based program

Jim Kathan tkathan at charter.net
Tue Oct 3 15:59:30 UTC 2006

I'm using K12LTSP;
Our school is using a web-based student reading program (Renaissance Learning Accelerated Reader) in Firefox. The requirements are Adobe Flash (formerly Macromedia I guess?), & Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Everything seems fine but when we go to a certain testing portion (STAR test, same website, same requirements) the graphical portion seems corrupted, as if graphics are missing. There's dialog boxes that I can clearly read in Windows, but in Fedora, the boxes don't look right and are missing words.
Additional info: thin clients are using VIA video cards, 32megs of onboard ram (I specified that in lts.conf), running in 1024x768 75hz (also specified specific refresh rates for my monitor in lts.conf).
Monitors are flatscreens (Nu brand).

Any help would be awesomely appreciated :)