[K12OSN] Alps touch pad on a laptop

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Wed Oct 4 00:50:55 UTC 2006

I have a track ball the size of a tennis ball and even with the
sensitivity and acceleration turned as slow as possible the student
still has trouble.  With the pad the student can get the pointer
positioned provided the tap doesn't happen or the scroll area gets
entered.  I'll look at the web page and see what I can do.
Thanks
Pat