[K12OSN] Locking Down Firefox

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Thu Oct 5 18:32:07 UTC 2006

James P. Kinney III wrote:

> The PREROUTING target doesn't exist in the default table filter. Sorry,
> it needs to be:
>
> iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING .....
>
> Must specify the correct table to use (the one where the chain
> PREROUTING is would be best :)

Thanks, James.  I think I have two lingering questions.

Squidguard is on Port 3128 and dansguardian is on 8080.  I have found
that when I manually set the browsers to 3128, squidguard does not come
in to play.  Can I just set the firewall rules to 8080?

Where do I put these additional rules so that they are loaded on each
reboot?

With Aloha

--scott