[K12OSN] LTSP 5 and i810 video - main issue solved

hconnormt at columbus.k12.mt.us hconnormt at columbus.k12.mt.us
Fri Oct 6 01:54:24 UTC 2006

After several days, I was able to tackle the issue again. changing to vesa
helped bring the i810's back into the fold. I lost one HP that goes crazy
on the video, but that's a small price to pay at this point. The systems
with ati cards do just fine.

I'm experiencing a little problem with getting the screen resolution where
I want it, but I see some of that in another thread, so I'll check that
out. At least I've got the bulk going and unless I do something really
*stupid* I can do some tweaking to resolve the resolution thing.

Thanks so much for the advice. Hopefully, I can return the favor sometime.

Henry Connor