[K12OSN] LTSP 5 and i810 video - main issue solved

Hanne Verheyen thepiano at telenet.be
Fri Oct 6 07:43:55 UTC 2006

I've got mine to work too, although some of them refuse to work
(compaq' here)

This are my working settings:

lts.conf

[Default]
	XRAMPERC = 100
         USE_NBD_SWAP = Y
         ALLOW_PROCREAD = Y
         X_VIDEORAM = 4096
         X_COLOR_DEPTH = 24
         X_MODE_0 = 1024x768

         # Video drivers for the terminals
         XSERVER            = auto

my swap settings in /etc/sysconfig/ltspswapd:

ARGS="-s /var/opt/ltsp/swapfiles -z 256mb"

Hanne

Op 6-okt-06, om 03:54 heeft hconnormt at columbus.k12.mt.us het volgende
geschreven: