[K12OSN] how do I get single ldap domain across multiple subnets working?

David Whitmer dwblue02 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 16:19:29 UTC 2006

I'll try the lmhosts change tomorrow (I'm not at the school today).  Thanks!

Implementing something more automated with samba/dhcpd/??? settings would be nice, if only for future reference, but for the moment:
a) this is just for one Windows PC
b) for this particular PC and what we're using it for (mainly Rosetta Stone), if I can't get it to authenticate to the domain, it's not a big deal

I usually check the various documentation on samba.org, especially "Samba by Example" (I think that's the name).

David Whitmer
Director of Media & Technology
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)
web: www.calvaryschoolsholland.org