[K12OSN] dns/bind server sees dsl modem/router as domain name

cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us
Mon Oct 9 13:07:13 UTC 2006

Garen,

 I do have ALL ports ( in the router/modem) to redirect to the internal ip
address of the server itself( there is an option to direct to the router)
in the web gui for the router.
Im sure until i get the command to do a < host server,,, ip address is
x.x.x.x > showing the internal ipaddress of the server this will keep
showing the dsl router/modem as the homepage for the domain on this
server. It took quite a while to get this worked around before, and i
didnt document( can't remember) how i done this:(,,,duhh...
I'm sure i do not have something set correctly in my dns zone file but
cant fiigure what i need to add.

Thnaks,

Barry Cisna