[K12OSN] off topic - firefox history files

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Oct 11 15:07:16 UTC 2006

If you are using Squid and Dansguardian...in /var/log/dansguardian or
/var/log/squid  is an access.log file...

cd into one of those directories..
cd /var/log/squid
then
grep http://bad.url.com/ access.log

that should tell you the machine's IP address attempting to access it
and the time/date stamp..

--Huck